Financial Analyst (France / Vietnam)
Function 1: Consulting / Sales
Function 2: SBLC L / C specialist…
Required level of experience: 3 to 5 years
Sector of activity: Banking / Finance
Region: FRANCE / VIETNAM
Publication: of 01/04/2021
Type of contract: Fixed CDI + Commissions + Benefits
Position with Management: No
Positions offered: 2
Stantax Private Assets Mangement Co Ltd, specialist in dedicated trades in the investment sector for a clientele of large account SMEs / SMIs, we finance investments through fundraising via LC / SBLC type instruments and various arrangements in PPP trading platform …
Stantax Private Assets Mangement is a specialist in its field and operates on 5 continents its activity based on financial engineering and risk analysis makes it a leader in its market.
To support its growth, Stantax Private Assets Mangement is recruiting a Financial Analyst.
Reporting to the Equity Capital Assets Management Department, your main mission will be to provide consultancy missions in mergers & acquisitions, public private partnerships, financial engineering and market operations (fundraising, public offer, buyback program …). You have perfect command of tools such as (SBLC L / C…) Is this position for you?
As such, your main responsibilities consist of:
- Perform financial analysis and business plan modeling;
- Search for the information in view during the due diligence phases (retrieving the documentation required for processing the file, financial, organizational and evaluation analysis);
- Coordinate with the various internal and external stakeholders (Lawyer, Statutory Auditors,, ..);
- Participate in the closings of the various files.
Graduated from a business or engineering school with a specialization in Finance, or a similar experience you justify a professional experience of 2 to 4 years, you have a relationship that can open contacts and markets .
Skills required for the position:
- You have good knowledge of the financial market, banking market and financial analysis;
- You have basic knowledge of legal regulation and project management;
- You master the techniques of company valuation;
- You master financial modeling;
- You master editorial techniques, management tools and office automation;
- Autonomy, strength of conviction and negotiation, openness to change and mastery of situations are skills required for this position;
- You have a good level in English.
Type of contract:
LTC (long term contract)
Please send us a copy of your CV, cover letter and photo to the email address email@example.com